Married, erection time 5-7 minutes, medication to increase erection time

Four months before i am got married and my life is going very smooth. In my sexual life would like to increse my erection time to maximum an half an hour. Now i am erected on time duration is 5 to 7 mts only. My spouse would like to increase my erection time. Kindly give me a any tablets name to do that and enjoy my sexual life.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
You both have to report physically to a doctor couple for proper evaluation of your problem and guidance