Marks turning into blisters, leaving scars after visiting Bali. What could this be?

Since coming to Bali for many years now last year I found strange like scar marks appeared on my body almost overnight, I then went back to my country (new Zealand) and the scars slowly faded and went away.This time in Bali though, unexplained marks that turn into burns and blisters have appeared on my legs and hands. The blisters become very big as the skin burns and almost eats the upper layer of the skin, leaving huge scars. Being careful not to go into the water, forest or touch anything, just yesterday more marks started to appear again and some have startedto blister over the last 2 days. I have been to clinics and doctors here in Bali and nobody has any answers for me. I feel so helpless, stressed and nervous about this. I have spent night after night trying to research what is happening but nobody has answers. Can anybody help here ? I have taken photos which I can email anybody who can help me PLEASE :( !!!! my email address is YYYY@YYYY Thank you Justin
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012