Marks on the inner arm, tenderness and swelling over the site, did hot have injury. Cause?

I m a 26 year old female and have noticed three strange marks on my upper inner arm . Just above the inner elbow on my right arm there are two of these purple round marks/bruises each the same size (about 3-4mm) about 2cm apart and another one about 7 cm higher in the middle of my arm. I do usually get some bruises but they are nothing like this. The inner elbow area is a bit swollen and tender to the touch, it seems an odd place to get a bruise and I haven t injured the area at all.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012