Marks on shoulder from red bumps, pimples all over face. Antibacterial cream, aloevera used. Treatment?

I've always had these red bumps on my back which would get itchy when I would sweat. I think it was because of the dandruff problem I had. 3 years back, I waxed my hands and my upper part of the hand..above shoulder got all these pimples or red bumps and they would come after 3 weeks of waxing.They're gone now after using an antibacterial cream and putting aloe vera there for a week continuously but I still have those marks. Now all of a sudden, I have pimples all over my face. I have an oily face. Few are pimples, few are just because of sweat and others look like acne. I dunno what to do. I tried putting aloe vera but it wouldn't work.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013