Marble size ball above pelvic bone, moves when pressed. Something concerned?

Hi my name is laura ,,i just noticed a marble size ball on the lower part of my stomach ,,it moves when i press on it but dosent hurt or bother me at all . Just noticed it today! Its on the right side of my lower part of my stomach above my pelvic bone but a little to the side ..Im a mother of a 1 yr old girl and have a appt to c doctor in jan ...shuld i be concerd ? My left side has been acey but just thought it was cramps
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012