Managing anxiety disorder with meditation, yoga, have constant sharp pain in collar bone. Is this normal?

Hello I have had an anxiety disorder for ten months now. Ihave had episodes of panic too. I have had all clear from numerous test results. I am managing my anxiety very well on my own, having tried citalopram propranolol I decided to manage it instead with meditation yoga and exercise. I am doing very well apart from this constant sharp pain in my left collar bone area. Is this normal for anxiety pain? I feel as I get stronger and overcome one symptom of this awful disorder along comes another! Any reassurance would be good. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012