Mammogram shows bilateral axillary lymphadenopathy with preserved fatty hilum. No help from antibiotics, anti- inflammatory medicines. Solution?

Mammogram said bilateral axillary lymphadenopathy with preserved fatty hilum. I take mammo on aug 2012. result is negative. Mammogram said bilateral axillary lymphadenopathy with preserved fatty hilum. doctors suggests some antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory . my pain has gone.. again about 2 to 3 weeks, i have got pain in left underarm and breast or chest, left neck,ear, eye are pain and burning... again doctor suggest antibiotic and an anti inflammatory.... is this symptoms for cancer and heart problem... please answer ....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013