MS in both legs, lower half, foot bottom, COPD. On laxatives. Alternate treatment?

I have had mS for about three years. Been to the Dr, but because of my age, 83, they do not want to start any type of treatment. MS in left leg, lower half, right leg, Bottom 0f foot only. I manage to get around with the aid of a cane. I am very active and seldom home, MS has not affected diving My biggest problem is I cannot have a normal BM, unless I have to urinate, which opens muscles for my relief. I take laxatives which help, but tired of medicines. Any suggestions ?I also have COPD and on oxygen .. Most likely I ll will be told to just continue as usual Just to get this off my chest may be good for me Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012