MRI shows spinal bulge. Diagnosed osteoarthritis. Taken medicine. Swelling in knee. What to do?

I am 55 year old lady .I am suffering from knee problem from last 6 months.I have been to knee speshalist doctor he told me (after seeing my knee x ray )you don t have any knee problem go to spin speshalist doctor so I went to spin speshalist doctor .After seeing MRI of spine he told me you have a bulging in L4 and L5 and give me medicine But I did not get relief .after that I went to romatalogist doctor he told me that your x ray MRI is not showing very changes but clinically swelling and pain is much more .So she dingos austioartharites and give me so many medicines .I took all medicines for one and half month but I could not get relief.My knee problem is that I feel it very heavy and ven I walk for half an hour or standing for more than one hour then get pain in leg not exactly in the knee and also I could not fold my leg from knee .if I take sustained release pain medicine then only I can get relief and also Thera is swelling on the upper side of the knee and behind the knee .what should I do? My mother tongu is not English
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012