MRI shows extrahepatic bile duct and mild dilation of intrahepatic bile duct. Meaning?

I had my gall bladder removed in 1995 and lately have been feeling ill and loosing weight without even trying so the doctor sent me for a mri and it says that ive got a extra hepatic bile duct and she wants me to have a gastropothy(sorry dont know how to spell it) and a colonoscopy and also says that i have a mild dilation of my intrahepatic bile duct and is sending me to a specialist to see what it all means. And myextrahepatic measures 10mm at its proximal third tapering to approx 8mm distally could you please explain. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013