MRI shows developmental venous anomaly suspected. Tingling and numbing in limbs. Concerned

Good morning. I just had an MRI w/wo contrast and I am just trying to read and understand my results. The impression reads... No evidence of acute infarction or space occupying lesion . No evidence of demyelinating disease . Developmental venous anomaly suspected in the right occipital lobe and left cerebbellar hemisphere. Abnormal signal intensity in the diploic space of the left parietal bone posteriorly may represent an intradipolic epidermoid or prominent venous lake. The reason of this test is family history of MS and brain aneuryms. I have had lots of tingling and numbing in my hands, legs and feet. Also, I lost the use of my right arm about 1 mos ago - it just refused to lift up? Should I be concerned with this report?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012