MRI shows degenerative changes in L5-S1, annular disc bulging. Painful. Treatment?

hi, I m 35 yo male, I feel severe pain since the past one month & consulted my physician, taken MRI of LS spine states Degenerative changes in L5-S1 with central & left posterolateral protrusion of L5-S1 compressing thecal sac & narrowing left lateral recess & neural foramina. Also shows mild diffuse annular disc bulging of L4-L5, indicates bilateral neural foramina. Kindly advise me what is the remidy, which type of treatment will help me?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012