MRI shows cerebrovascular disease, small vessel disease, mild cognitive impairment, fronto subcortical white matter change. Can be Parkinson's?

My husband age 70 had a tia 16 years ago - not dx immediately. His MRI shows cerebrovascular disease , small vessel disease and mild cognitive impairment which is thought to be organic and not psychiatric. This is all being dx as old age!! He has also been dx as possible change in behaviour and personality due to fronto subcortical white matter change. I have known him for 47 years. I thought it could be bv/ftd but as his brother has Parkinsons I now wonder if there could be a Parkinson s link.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013