MRI showing disc protrusion in the foraminal zone and annular tear. Disc bulge with dorsal ligamentous narrowing. What does it mean?

I have an mri that staes at c5-6, a disc protrusion in the left foraminal zone measureing 0.4 cm AP by 1.1 cm TR is present and demonstrates an annular tear. this disc protrusion appears to contact the exiting left c6 nerve and results in mild to moderate left neural foraminal narrowing. there is no significant right neural foraminal narrowing. at c6-7 the disc protrusion within the right foraminal zone measuring 0.4 cm AP by 0.8 cm TR results in server right neural foraminal narrowing and possibly impinges upon teh exiting right c7 nerve. the superimposed disc bulge along with dorsal ligamentous hypertrophy results in mild to moderate canal narrowing, decreasing the AP diameter of the spinal canal to 7 mm. the disc bulge also results in moderate to server left neural foraminal narrowing. What does this mean? what treatments or surgery will have to be done to correct this? me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013