MRI said partial tear of anterior cruciate ligament. Help painful knees?

hello doctor on 15 november 2011 i got a sport injury while practising for long jump after that i consult a doctor who suggested me to go for mri scannings ; the report says partial tear of anterior cruciate ligament and its femoral attachment with grade 1 intrameniscal myxoid degeneration in posterior horn of medial meniscus . mild synovial effusion . till now i have consulted three doctors but i am not feeling relief ,i alwals fell pain in my knees and i feel myself hard to walk a distance more 200 meters.please give me right guidance
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer