MRI said infiltration in brain after induction finished. Can leukemia be inactive?

I have a pre-p ALL i recieved induction and conslidation iam on maintenancetherby but my MRI on my spine shows marrow infiltration so my doctor asked to do pet-ct but it was negative !! And my bone marrow asprition shows 1 % myeloblasts with no lymphoblasts my csf asprition clear I did my MRI because i had infiltration in in my brain after finish induction but it was suggestive to be veral inflamation she flowed up this My question is can leukmia be inactive and dont appear on pet-ct
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer