MRI post prominent ringing in head detected few puntates in hyerperintense white matter, microvascular ischemic changes. Danger sign?

Recently I had a head MRI , and the results showed a few tiny punctate s T2 hyerperintense white matter , and microvascular ischemic changes. I had ther MRI due to a buzzing/ringing in my head, more prominant on the left side. The doctor said it was small strokes, and the buzzing/ringing in my head is damage done by the small strokes, and it is not fixable. Should this be a big red flag for me, or do I just live with it and carry on as usual? Gail A.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012