MRI of Lumo-sacral spine said loss of lumbar lordosis, diffuse disc bulge. What to be done?

hello ..need help please advise me.. i had done surgery in 2008 for L5 S1 problem. now again after 4 year same pain problem started. pain on right side leg . cant walk more than 15 min. i cant sit moe than 30 min. please find here my MRI report. MRI OF LUMBO-SACRAL SPINE Technique:- Sagittal, coronal and axial images of the lumbar spine were visualized using T1 and T2 weighted images. Intravenous contrast was not given. sagittal & coronal MR Myelography images. Findings: There is loss of lumbar lordosis . Status post surgery- post operative changes are noted at L5-S1 levels. At L2-L3 and L3-L4 levels- Diffuse circumferential disc bulge with central disc protrusion causing indentation on thecal sac without any exiting nerve root compression.. At L4-L5 level- disc desiccation . Diffuse disc bulge causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foraminal stenosis and indenting adjacent traversing and bilateral exiting nerve roots. At L5-S1 levels- disc desiccation. Diffuse disc bulge causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foraminal narrowing indenting adjacent traversing exiting nerve roots. Rest of the intervertebral discs and vertebral bodies appear normal in signal intensity. The facet articulations and rest of the neural foramina appear normal. The spinal cord , conus shows normal signal intensity. The pre and paravertebral soft tissues are unremarkable. IMPRESSION:  Status post surgery.  At L2-L3 and L3-L4 levels- Diffuse circumferential disc bulge with central disc protrusion causing indentation on thecal sac without any exiting nerve root compression. (P.T.O) …2…  At L4-L5 level- disc desiccation. Diffuse disc bulge causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foraminal stenosis and indenting adjacent traversing and bilateral exiting nerve roots.  At L5-S1 levels- disc desiccation. Diffuse disc bulge causing spinal canal and bilateral neural foraminal narrowing indenting adjacent traversing exiting nerve roots.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thanks Mr. jagdish for sharing ur reports with us on HCM
see, from the above report it is evident that there is diffuse circumferrential disc bulge at L2-S1 and nerve root compression at L4-S1 level
compression of these nerve roots is the cause of the severe pain u r suferring from
and also there is disc bulging and protrusion i.e. herniation of disc space which anytime may lead to prolapse of disc space and spinal cord compression...that ll be fatal to u
u move little in these days and immediately consult a spinal surgeon
i think u got my point and seriousness of ur disease
so consult immediately
thank u