MRI for compression fractures in the thoracic area showed ascending abdominal aneurysm. Advised CT cardio. What is it?

I had an MRI two days ago to see how much damage had been done due to two compression fractures in the thoracic area of my back. When a doctor looked at the MRI he immediately called my primary doctor to say he saw an ascending abdominal aneurysm . The are calling for something called a CT cardio something. What is that? Also, last summer I had a procedure to check for just such a condition and was told I was fine. Thank you, Donna Anllo
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012