MRI done on my right clavicle. What is the lump? Is it just a tissue swelling?

I just had an MRI done on my right clavicle and I m sitting here looking at the images, but I have no idea what I m looking at. I have a large lump on my R clavicle (about 4 x2 ), it s solid and feels like it could be a bone. It does not hurt. An xray showed that it was soft tissue swelling so my Dr sent me for an MRI. After the MRI the nurse gave me a disk just in case I need to see a specialist. I have gotten an MRI before, and that did not happen. So... I m sure my Dr will call me tomorrow, but in the mean time, I m losing my mind. I dont know how many more times I can go through these images, comparing them to google... so... my question for you is,,, Should I be worried? The MRI shows a large black spot over the area.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012