MI said myxoid degenerative change of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus. Meaning?

i had a mri done a few days ago and it says i have 1. myxoid degenerative change of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus , with a small meniscal tear difficult to exclude. 2. mild changes of chondromalacia patalla. 3. other findings above. i am a 40 year old male. i have a bad left knee already needing surgey but waiting for a left shoulder surgery to heal due to a bad deployment to afghanistan. i now have a frozen shoulder and the dr cant do anything until the shoulder heals a little better then we will do the next shoulder surgery. until then im carrying all my weight on my right knee and know i messed it up. how does it sound? will i need surgery on it to?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012