Lymphadenopathy in the retro peritoneal area. Cancer? History of cholelithiasis

If there has been a 1 yr hx of lymphadenopathy in retroperitoneal area and now there is lymphadenopathy in the mesenteric area, but blood work is "pristine" is the cause still most likely cancer? If it is a mesatisis, and a primary site has not been identified where should one look? There is a history of acute cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and gangrene with lap. chole 6 years ago but bilary colic has persisted. Waiting for biopsy results but the radiologist is totally surprised there is no history of cancer. No night sweats, but chronic nausea and constipation/diarrhea.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013