Lungs feel choked, keep coughing, have low grade fever. Tests conducted. What does report mean?

a linear opacity within the right lung base, likely atelectasis and/ or scar. The lungs are otherwise clear, ithout focal consolidation or pulmonary edema . There is no pleural effusion or pneumothorax . Cardiomediastinal silhoutte is unremarkable. Visualized osseous structures appear within normal limits. I dont know what all this means but i feel like im choking, i keep coughing and i have a low grade fever. what do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013