Lung x-ray showing a white haze. Difficulty in breathing. History of abdominal cancer

My daughter, age 35 had an x-ray of her lungs last Friday. It was ordered at the physicians office and the film was there within minutes. We looked at the pics and there was a white haze over the one done where we could see the lungs straight on. There there was a side view, with a large mass of solid white at the lower end of the lung. The doctor was concerned but didn t say anything other than we will wait for the radiologist to read. She has a hard time breathing and can t get to physical because she almost loses consciousness . I believe she has diabetes and we are checking for this as well. She did have cancer and she has masses of tumors in her abdomen area which are being checked out now, through testing. Her eyes sometimes feel that they are going to shake out of her head mostly when she wakes up. She gets the shakes so bad she can t function and the doctors never check her for diabetes. I was wondering if the cloudy haze on the lung area could be COPD or Cancer. If there s a white mass at the lower end of the picture (not see through) what could that be? SORRY, I CAN T GO THROUGH WITH THIS AS I DON T HAVE ALOT OF $$$ AND I THOUGHT THE CONVERSATION WAS AN OPEN FORUM...SORRY.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012