Lung pain on deep breathing, spells of chills, fever, dizziness, cough with mucus, headache, boil on stomach getting larger. Diagnosis?

A couple of months ago, I started having pain in my lungs when I took deep breaths. It cleared up eventually, but now it is back, and twice in the last week I ve woken up with chills, then a fever, dizziness , constant cough, headache and neck ache. I m experiencing it now actually. I ve been coughing up green mucus for the past couple of weeks. 5 days ago I went to the cvs minute clinic and she diagnosed me with a sinus infection, which doesn t make any sense to me because it has nothing to do with my nose. It s all completely in my lungs. She put me on a z-pack, which I take the last pill today and I actually feel way worse now than before I started it. She said the fever/chills had nothing to do with my lungs, but when I get the fever/chills, my lungs get about 10x worse. I looked up my symptoms on a symptom checker and everything points to pneumonia . But some things point to mrsa or other worse diseases and now I m getting nervous. I had a boil about a month ago on my stomach that got bigger than a golfball and drained green. It s gone now, but I wonder if the two are related. I m a very healthy 32 year old woman.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012