Lumpy mass at the tip of the ribs. History of elevated AST levels, lupus and anti-smooth muscle antibody. Pain near the ribs. Hepatitis chance?

i have pain in the upper right quadrant. I found a lumpy mass at the tip of my ribs. I have lupus and have had elevated ast/ alt levels but they are normal now. I also have a high anit- smooth muscle antibody . Not sure if it is high right now. it was not checked. Last week I started feeling very ill with no energy. I could barely take care of myself. I started having pain when I ate and every thing made me feel terrible whenever I ate. I have been checked for autoimmune hepatitis and biopsy came back neg. But then this all started about two weeks ago. my prednisone was increase from 5 to 60 mg. I am slowly improving and have some energy back. Is it possible to be developing hepatitis slowly?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012