Lumps, red bumps on scrotum, not attached to testicles, oozing blood. Causes and treatment?

I have a lump on the inside of my scrotum , it is about a marble size. I don t believe its attached to the testicle because it was at the bottom this morning now its up close to my body. I have a pimple like spot on the outside of my scrotum that s giving out an oozy blood. It just started bleeding today but have had the lump since Thursday. Im scared & have no idea what its from. Its slightly painful. Please help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012