Lumps or cysts in ear canal. Tried home remedies. But why are they getting harder?

ENT: I have a few lumps/ cysts in my ear canal of 1 ear(the other not so worse). I have been able to clear out accumalated debri and wax by improvising a loop made of paper clip which is sanitised with bolied water previously and coated with Germoline. This allows a good clear out for a day or two when it is needed again. How can i have these lumps/cysts removed so the canal can drain/clear normally. No soreness felt untouched so no infection but the lumps are numerous semi hard. i also have lots of hair in the canal which resists the ear debri to clear. Advise...
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012