Lumps on upper and forearms, solid lump in bicep muscle. Is it fatty cysts?

I fell numerous small lumps under the skin of my upper arms & forearms. There are more in the upper arm. They are various sizes with some as large as a larger pea. They feel hard. I also have a large solid lump in bicep muscle. I am a 56 yr old female. Are they most likely fatty cysts. I am a slim person if that matters.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hello , thanks for the query .
The lumps that you are describing is probably suggestive of a lipoma . These are benign adipose tissues which are seen in the subcutaneous plane . There is no reason to worry as these are painless . I would suggest you to get an FNAC of the lump to find out the causes.
Thank you