Lumps on testicle. Diagnosed as cyst and torsion. Is it scar tissue?

I found three lumps on my testicle , Two ontop of the right and one on the bottom front of the right, The one on the bottom comes and goes and seems to have a tube of sorts right next to it, I also had surgery on the right testicle as a child, They thought i had torsion but i didn t. I went to the drs, They sent me to a urologist , He found the top 2 instantly, (Which are smaller) And ruled them out as cysts , But looking for the bottom one he saw or mentioned nothing, Said my testicles were perfectly fine and sent me on my way, It can be there anywhere from 10 minutes to a few hours, Sometimes massaging makes it go away faster, I m not particulaly worried, But my girlfriend wishes me to go for another scan, Is scar tissue possible or is there any real reason to go back?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
The small swellings you have noticed on your testicles are likely to be small cysts which are usually benign in nature. In case there is pain, rapid increase in size or redness in the area then it suggests infection and needs treatment. A routine ultrasound scan will further confirm the diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal