Lumps on one side of face with swelling, swollen lymph node at the top of neck, bruise on the forehead, night sweats. Reason?

I have not bee feeling well I have developed lumps on one side of my face. I have a swelling under the skin but visible from the end of my cheek to lower ear which is sore to touch. I have a swollen lymph node about the size of a large pea at the top of my neck under my ear. i have another of these on the opposite side but further back and slightly smaller. I thought i had a bruise or bump on my for head (all on the right side) near my hairline. it has got bigger and the skin texture is changing and it itches! I ve also had night sweats for 3 nights.?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012