Lumps on neck, feels like electric shocks. What could these be?

Two days ago I woke up with a pea sized lump on the back of my neck didn t pay it any mind because it wasn t hurting nor was it as big.however,yesterday when I woke up the lump got to a pea size and it was hurting I also felt two others forming and the smaller ones hurt more.this morning the small one is getting bigger maybe like a Lima bean now and the third is further up into my hair and. It hurts. Also from yesterday it feels like electric shocks are going into the top of my head from these lumps . Could u tell me what this might be.also in September I did a cats an because I had severe headaches which was as a result of a uti .which cleared. I m African American.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012