Lumps in breasts, little dried blood on left nipple. Could express creamy yellow and clear fluid from both nipples. History of hysperectomy, arthritis, lupus,diabetes, high BP etc. Serious?

Hi. I noticed a few drops of dried blood on the inside of my bra at the level of my left nipple. I am 39 years old, have never experienced this before. No pain but feel all sorts of different "lumps and bumps" throughout out both breasts. Had a hysperectomy at age 28 but still have right ovary. Tonight after reading on internet, I tried to express from both nipples and was able to get a small amt of creamy yellow and clear from both sides. But I have not noticed the blood since or before the first time a few days ago. I have a multituide of health problems briefly, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Diabetic, Prednisone dependant, recurring PE's, high blood pressure, and the list goes on. Should I be concerned? The only breast cancer in my family was my father's sister who died from Lung and Breast Cancer before she turned 50. My dad's mother died from a large brain tumor. There has been no cancer on my mothers side.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013