Lumps in arms, legs, chest, severe fatigue, excessive sleepiness, crankiness and irritability. What do the symptoms imply?

hi i am 35 year old woman and i noticed last year a few lumps under my skin in my leg i brought it to the attention of the nurse practitioner which is who i almost always see at the office and she dismissed them as fatty deposits at first i was fine with the answer but now i have more of these lumps in my legs, arms, and chest . I also have been experiencing sever fatigue i sleep 7- 8 hours at night and then am up for a few hours and then want to sleep again and if i do anything physical such as going for a walk or playing with my 2 year old it is worse. i am cranky and irritable as well but feel that is because i always feel so tired. any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
good evening to you.. The lumps in your legs could be fatty deposits.But we also need to rule out other causes of lumps...I would advise you to get a biopsy done of the lump,that will confirm our diagnosis..Since you are getting easily tired and irritable, get your hemoglobin checked..