Lump under the eye after having a cold. Could it be from sinus problems?

Hi. I have had a lump under my right eye for about a week. It started with a bad cold, then the cold went away and I had a sensitive spot under my right eye. It was sore right under my bag under my eye. Then a day or so later I realized I had a black eye, and the lump appeared. I still appear to have the black eye, although its more yellow now, and the lump is about pea sized. Could they all be related? Could it be a blocked sinus from the cold causing the lump and black eye? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013