Lump under skin of foot, growing in size, pain on applying pressure, difficulty walking. Treatment?

For the past few months I have had a lump under the skin on my foot . I originally thought I had a sliver but now the lump has gotten slightly larger and it s very painful to walk or put any pressure on it. The spot is more white and it has a very small put in the center but doesn t expose anything. It almost looks as if a little bit of my skin may have came off over the center of the lump.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Thank you for using health care magic forum.
The symptoms indicates you are suffering from corn / callosity. In either case it is very important to keep your feet clean, keep your feet in warm water for 15 mins everyday.
Do see homoeopathic consultant near by as corns are completely curable .
For any further queries write to us on HMF or
Good wishes
Dr.Kinjal Shah