Lump under skin above kneecap, painful legs when pressurised after pilates reformer exercise. No injury. On antibiotics for sinus infection and lexapro.

I've just returned from a Pilates Reformer class and on the drive home noticed a lump under the skin just above my left knee cap (slightly larger than a pea). It feels cold at the site but is normal temperature to tough. The lump is not sore but my leg hurts (from the lump down) when I put pressure on it. There was no notable trauma or injury.

I'm on my second course of anti-biotics for a cold that resulted in sinus and chest symptoms and otherwise take 10mg lexapro. No other medications, illnesses or injuries known.

Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013