Lump over both testicles, pain on sitting, lower abdominal pain. Causes and treatment?

hi my name is XXXX and am 32 years old and for some time now i have had a lump about quarter inch above both my testicles however the lumps are now at least 1/4 the size of my actual testicles and are sometimes painfull especially if i have been sat down for a while at a desk when i stand the pain in my lower abdomen is unbearable to the point where i have to walk hunched over for a while i just wondered if you could give me some advise as i dont want to waste my doctores time if it is nothing. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012