Lump on top of left testicle, causes pain, discomfort, headaches, fatigue. Inflamed Epidydimis?

médium size lump or mass on top of left testicle I have had it for years and got it checked twice by a urologist and I got a sonograph that was at least 3/4 years ago. I have been checking it a lot and I can actually feel some pain or uncomfortableness down there. But I don t think is cancer it could be more like an inflamated Epidydimis if that s possible, what should I do? I think the pain was actually giving me a headache and maning me a little fatigued.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
thanks for sending ques here
please use homoeopathic medicine 1. Cal flour 200 4 drop 3 times and Pulsatilla 200 4 drop with cup of water 3 times.
dr praveen pathak