Lump on thigh, blood comes after squeezing. What's going on?

I have a rather larger lump or zit type thing on my upper inner thigh and if squeezed brings a little blood to the surface but it s like a blood water mixture. No pus or anything like that but it is a little worry some because it is about the size of an over sized marble. I noticed it today and was just wondering what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you