Lump on the middle of neck, soreness on side of neck, clicking on moving neck. Normal?

I have a lump on about the middle of my neck on the right side and on the left side my neck seems sore. I have had a problem with my tonsils and i sometimes feel as if my throat or esophagus? Is not in the right place or it will move from side to side with an abnormal clicking sound. Now that is only when i move manually will it do the clicking but sometimes it will do it if i swallow or move my tounge. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013