Lump on the inner part of leg. Cysts, boils and lipoma ruled out, prescribed antibiotic. Suggestions?

I found a lump on the inside of my left lower leg, righ above the ankle. It s not really hard, but its not very soft. I went to an urgent care since its the weekend concerned it may be a superficial blood clot. I had an ultrasound performed and the results were negative. I have no cuts, abrasions or bites any where near the area. I was given an antibiotic and sent home. They ruled out cysts , boils and a lipoma .
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012