Lump on the bone behind the ear. Have soreness, night sweats, headaches, unexplained bruises. Anything to be worried?

Hello, ive just discovered a lump behind my right ear on the bone which is not on the left side, the lump is under the skin so no soreness from like a syst which i have directly on the right ear lobe about 2 or 3 inches away. I have also been having night sweats 3 nights in a row now and headaches around the evening n dont go away untill about lunchtime the next day.... I also have unexplained bruises all the time on my lower body area, legs, theighs and hips.
I would like to no if there is anything to worry about or is it just my lymp nodes....

Bec :)
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013