Lump on the back, neck, nose bleeding, headaches and rashes. Low RBC. Taking B12 injections. Any suggestions?

Hi
Have been experiencing some symptoms and generally not feeling well for the last few months,
I have a lump in the back of my neck, horrible headaches, nosebleeds,pain up under my ribs on the left side and occasionally some on the right. A lot of bruising and petechial rashes and I am extremely tired.i have had blood tests that showed a low red blood cell count, I have had b12 injections but my b12 levels remain low
Please help Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 May 2013