Lump on my 3 years old son's neck. Is this a cyst ?

hi, my 3yr old son has a lump on the right hand side of his neck what could this be? i took him 2 the doc an he said 2 come back in 3 weeks. he is perfectly healthy. the lump can b moved does this mean its jst a cyst? its a bit bigger than a pea an is causin him no discomfort r pain.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
If it is painless or baby has no symptoms it is fine as there are few palpable lymph nodes around neck in babies ;they are of no worry untill they don't cause any discomfort.
Homeopath Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma's  Response
IF it is asymtomatic there is nothing much to worry immediately,but a opinion from a surgeon is a must,just to confirm it is only a small mobile lymph node,if at all they want to remove,take to homoeopathy it is curable.