Lump on leg due to fall, pain when moving leg. What could it be?

2 weeks ago I fell on my leg just below the knee . A large, colorless fluid-filled lump appeared. It burns & stings like I scraped it, but there is no scrape. It had almost gotten back to normal, but today I fell on the same place again & it is sheer agony! Even my nightgown brushing against my leg is painful, like a bad abrasion or sunburn , but again no skin break and no color to the lump. But now I also get shooting burning pains when I first move my leg after being still for awhile, and also frequently while I am just sitting still as well. My leg/bone aches when I walk initially, but then I m okay until I sit again. What could it be & and should I ice it or heat it or leave it alone?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012