Lump on hand near knuckle joint, bleeding on injury, no infection. Blood vessels pushed to the surface?

i have a lump/bump on my hand by the knuckle joint that wont go away,and bleeds for up to 10 mins if it gets knocked.Thaught there may have been something stuck in it but cant see any thing and doesnt get infected etc.some one mentioned it was blood vessels that have pushed to the surface? a male thats fit and well 32years of age...
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. According to your description it appears to be haemangioma agrouth of blood vessels.
I advise you to consult a surgeon. He will excise it and suture the skin. if mtherwise it may get infected and
trouble you. i hope my reply satisfied you. wishing you a speedy recovery.