Lump on cheeks, used to be a pimple, white head, popped, very painful, have body fat. What is it?

I have a lump towards the middle outside of my left but cheek it been there for 3 days now, it used to be a pimple with a little white head at the top, the. I popped it. The same day I popped it, I got sick and it just grew into a very painful lump. I don't know what to do and I can't ask anyone about it because it's embarrassing. As a 16 year old boy I have a lot of body fat at the thighs and buttox region with the exception of the lump with is really hard and painful.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Lump on the chrek which is hard and paindul can be furuncle or cyst.it can be due to infection of hair follicle.it appears as pimple and slowly develops into lump.it can be cured by use of broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily and anti inflammatory agent twice daily and application of mupirocin ointment twice daily after saline compressors.if no response incision and drainage done which is rarely done on face

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.