Lump on bikini line, no redness, irritation. History of endometriosis. Treatment?

i have a lump underneath my skin on my bikini line , i just noticed it a few days. i regularlly get ingrown hairs but it was when i hadnt shaved for a long time and then i shvaed again and there is no redness or iritation. i cant feel it if i just run my finger along the area but if i actually apply pressure i can feel it. i do have endometriosis .
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012

You might have developed furuncle.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Bikni line is prone to develop this.

As there is lot of friction and also hairs are present.

Another possibility is fungal infection due to sweat.

Treatment is with antibiotics or antifungal depending upon the condition.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you