Lump on bikini line, growing and shrinking in size. Due to usage of new contraceptives?

For the past few years I occasionally get a lump in bikini line. Same area Everytime. It s initially hard and large. Then gradually gets smaller until its gone. This time I have gotten it a few weeks ago. It was the same larger then gradually gotten smaller. Until almost gone. But just as it was nearly gone it was back large again. What could this reoccurring occasional lump be? I am in the process of changing contraceptives so thought this may be the cause.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012